Saturday, July 11, 2015

ABE "RACIST" LINCOLN

I am a Texan,I have never been nor accused of being racist,I have a multi color family,black,white,brown, some of us even look a lil green, but we had a family meeting and we will ALL be buying and flying the Confederate battle flag,no body tells us what to do,,YOU CAN ALL KISS OUR MULTI COLOR ASS...You want a racist..look north,,racist abe lincoln...
"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the
white and black races. There is physical difference between the two
which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living
together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it
becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge
Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior
position." - Honest Abe Lincoln

1. On the expansion of slavery:


2. On shipping blacks back to Africa:

3. On outlawing slavery in the south (before the rebellion).

4. On equality:

5. On inter-racial marriage:

Lincoln said:
Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

No comments:

Post a Comment