Thursday, March 2, 2017

MAIN STREAM MEDIA BURN IN HELL, forgive me Lord

Matthew Dowd is the typical liberal worm, I loved the look on his face when Trump won. Now the mainstream liberal media try to exploit any thing they can on any conservative, Christian or anyone and everything that goes against their lazy baby killing all sins are ok way of thinking.
  I have seen first hand local media take an interview and cut it and edit it to change what the lady truly said just to have some dirty laundry to broadcast, an innocent man set in jail for over a year while a child abuser continued on torturing her children until finally a CPS investigator seen the truth, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA SAYS.
  I do not watch the national news other than for a few minutes just to see what half truths and out right lies they are spreading. But if you watch it for even a short period of time and pay close attention they contradict each other and themselves on a regular basis.
 The main stream media promotes violence against hard working honest Christians that are trying to live their life as best they can, they promote anarchy and violence against our public servants and condone the violent acts of arson and looting by the way they glamorize the riots and denounce our justice system and peace officers. I have never seen an unbiased reporter or news broadcast on ABC,CBS nor NBC my entire life. It might be a sin and I beg the Lord to forgive me but I get satisfaction knowing that these so called reporters will spend an eternity if the fires of HELL.    

No comments:

Post a Comment